As I’ve been waiting for the grass to get dry enough to mow, I did some spring clean-up here at elemental links. The two things that will be noticeable to blog visitors (not feed subscribers) are a long-overdue category consolidation — it was as tedious as it sounds — and the posting of my delicious links on the site. Hopefully the link-post job will work, because I removed all duplicate link splices – Feedburner and FriendFeed.
In addition to the clean-up activities, I also pulled some posts over from my Business-Driven Architect blog. You could say I’m working on my ‘source of record’. I don’t think those posts will show up in the feed, because I posted them here using the original post date. The new old posts are:
- Tammy Erickson: Taking the offensive in recessionary times
- Six Sure Fire Ways to Sink your Enterprise Architecture
- Business-IT Integration Continued: IT Geeks on the Front Lines of Innovation
- Enterprise Architects, Professional Escalation, and City Planning
- From the Archives: IT Fundamental Truths
I think that’s it for now. If you are curious how the lawn mowing went, follow me on Twitter. I do tweet (converse) about business and IT as well.