This said, for 2010, my writing, services and workshop offerings will center on the technology strategies, architectural approaches, business-technology programs and techniques that contribute to increased business visibility and responsiveness, optimized capability delivery, and business innovation.
From a business-technology perspective, the above translates to these topical areas:
- Active Information Strategies
- Business Architecture
- Business-IT Integration
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Architecture in the ‘New Normal’
- Event-Driven Architecture / Event Processing
- Services Architectures
The topic list maps to writings, services and workshops as follows.
Public writings and client-based advisory services will cover each topic, the topic interconnections, and the ties to business forces, actions and value.
On-site workshops are available in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise architecture, event processing / event-driven architecture and services architectures.
2010 WORKSHOP PROGRAMS
- Cloud Computing Considerations for Enterprise Practitioners
Event Processing / Event-Driven Architecture
- Event Processing / Event-Driven Architecture Introduction
- Event Processing / Event-Driven Architecture Jump-start
- Event Processing Business Analysis, Flow and Network Design
- Enterprise Architecture in the ‘New Normal’ Introduction
- Enterprise Architecture in the ‘New Normal’ Jump-start
- Business-First Service Analysis Techniques
- Sustaining Services Architecture Success
Consulting services concentrate on three specialization areas: enterprise architecture in the ‘new normal’, event processing / event-driven architecture, and services architectures.
As well, I have another topical research offering in the works, and perhaps (finally) the first seeds of a book, more on those later.
I have a good feeling about 2010. I hope you do as well.