Interested in Event Processing? Travel budget non-existent? Disappointed to miss out on event processing luminaries at the Event Processing Symposium? No problem!
You asked. We answered. On June 7, 2010, the Event Processing Community will run the first Event Processing Symposium as a free, virtual conference.
The virtual conference features event processing luminaries, early adopters and experts:
• W. Roy Schulte, Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
• Opher Etzion, IBM Senior Technical Staff Member and chair of the Event Processing Technical Society
• Christopher Bird, Chief Architect at Sabre Airline Solutions
• Paul Vincent, CTO Business Rules and CEP, TIBCO Software
• Colin Clark, Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Event Processing, Inc.
Learn how Event Processing enables agencies and corporations to profit from continuous intelligence.
Hear from industry pioneers, leading vendors, and early adopters on Event Processing technologies and techniques that increase mission and business visibility and responsiveness.
Interact with industry experts, leading adopters, and peers via question and answer segments, and follow-on community discussion.
Influence, participate in, and benefit from the rise of event processing as we launch the Event Processing Community.
[Disclosure: The Event Processing Community is a client of my firm, Elemental Links.]