The Event Processing Symposium is starting to look like the “who’s who of Event Processing”. Joining Roy Schulte on the program are Colin Clark, Chris Bird, Opher Etzion and Paul Vincent. The sessions:
- Smart Systems and Sense-and-Respond Behavior: The Time for Event Processing is Now by W. Roy Schulte, Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- Analyze, Sense, and Respond: Identifying Threats & Opportunities in Social Networks, by Colin Clark, Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Event Processing, Inc.
- Case Study: Event Distribution Architecture at Sabre Airline Solutions, by Christopher Bird, Chief Architect at Sabre Airline Solutions
- Event Processing – Seven Years from Now, by Opher Etzion, IBM Senior Technical Staff Member and chair of the Event Processing Technical Society
- Events, Rules and Processes – Exploiting CEP for “The 2-second Advantage,” by Paul Vincent, CTO Business Rules and CEP, TIBCO Software