The replays of last Monday’s Event Processing Symposium are now available. If you are even mildly interested in Event Processing, you should check out this program:
• W. Roy Schulte, Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
• Opher Etzion, IBM Senior Technical Staff Member and chair of the Event Processing Technical Society
• Christopher Bird, Chief Architect at Sabre Airline Solutions
• Paul Vincent, CTO Business Rules and CEP, TIBCO Software
• Colin Clark, Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Event Processing, Inc.
Each session is about 30 minutes. In support of the symposium (and on-going discussion) I created an Event Processing Community of Practice Linkedin Group.