Brenda M. Michelson helps business-technology leaders, architects and teams build capacity and problem solve in the digital era.
Organizations draw on Michelson’s expertise and thinking to:
- Build organizational and technology capacity for problem-solving (opportunity, threat, transition) in the digital era
- Formulate, refine and validate technology strategies, business and technical architectures, business-system designs and technology-driven transition programs
- Understand the promises and implications of technology trends and practices, within a specified context
- Jumpstart the design and realization of technology capabilities and programs, such as unified data (customer, provider), integration, digital pathways, event processing, and architecture infusion
- Serve as trusted advisor to CIOs, CTOs, Chief Architects, and Program executives as they pursue the agendas of their office
Services are delivered through Michelson’s sole practitioner consultancy, Elemental Links, Inc., a corporation registered in Maine, USA.
Clients seeking an ongoing relationship choose retainer based advisory services. Relationship term, activities and deliverables are customized for the needs of the individual client.
Clients seeking education on a business-technology topic, guidance on a specific problem or project, or custom research, choose time-boxed or deliverable-bound consulting services.
Consulting engagement models are determined by the project type, scope, and duration.
As engagement topics, activities and deliverables vary by client needs, the best way to learn more is to contact Brenda.
Michelson works across industries, with significant experience in:
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Retail (Multichannel)
- Software / Technology
- State Government Agencies