Brenda M. Michelson helps individuals, teams and organizations understand, think through and address technology matters.
Clients engage with Brenda to glean a unique perspective on a situation (problem, strategy, action, opportunity), to learn about a technology trend and its implications, to boost technical acumen, and to augment research and discussion capability.
All engagements are custom designed.
1. Brenda is often called upon by cross-discipline (business, technology, information) teams to:
(a) explain a technology topic or trend (as simply and clearly as possible), and
(b) lead work/discussion sessions on applying (or unraveling) the technology topic or trend within the client’s business context
2. Brenda regularly provides custom advisory and research services to business-technology executives (CIO, CTO, CDO), program leaders and architect teams as they pursue the unique agendas of their offices.
3. Brenda mentors new and experienced architects on architecture topics, thinking and execution.
Brenda works across industries, with significant experience in:
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Retail (Multichannel)
- Software / Technology
- State Government Agencies
Brenda’s Bio Page.