Sunday, Jeff Pulver started a game of "blog-tag" in which participants are asked to share 5 little known things about themselves, and then tag 5 people on their blogroll. This morning, I saw that Anil John tagged me. So, in the spirit of continuing the meme, here’s my list:
1. I started in technology as a COBOL programmer. My first "hot-skill" was IDMS/ADSO. I could probably still traverse an IDMS database network if pressured.
2. Prior to IT, to pay for school, I was a waitress, short-order cook, and an inventory service counter. Imagine the fun of hand counting bins of razors in department stores!
3. In high school, I was an all conference tennis player. I now use that "lollipop" shaped racket to hit tennis balls to my golden retrievers.
4. One of my goldens, Blaze, was an L.L. Bean catalog cover dog. He was part of a "dogs sell" test in 1996.
5. The one monthly print publication I always read is Vanity Fair.
And now, my tag victims from my blogroll… Sandy, Jeff Schneider, JT, Patty, and Steve Jones.
Le (redoutable) club des cinq
Déroulons la pelote.